Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
Professional Free M2-Stil Style (CSS, DIV and AJAX Content + W3 Valid) Details »
Professional Free M2-Stil Style (CSS, DIV and AJAX Content + W3 Valid)
Mod Version: 1.1, by Metin METE (Member) Metin METE is offline
Developer Last Online: Oct 2017 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 3.8.x Rating: (12 votes - 4.58 average) Installs: 75
Released: 21 Mar 2010 Last Update: 12 Apr 2010 Downloads: 1057
Not Supported Additional Files Translations  




Mark as Installed - Nominate for MOTM

live demo:
http://www.online-izle.net
http://www.web-turk.org

Hello my friends. This is my first free theme work sharing. I was making professional and paid work who doesn’t know me before. After the new vBullettin 4 my business slowdown and I had free time to do this project. I just want to show that vBulletin is still alive in Turkey! Don’t think that it will be bad work because of I do it free. This is the first time that I work with this theme. To save the panel in theme I used PHP codes.

Now: you can watch the video below to see analysis of theme;
http://vimeo.com/10188444

Also you see the pictures below about theme…
http://www.m2-stil.com/wp-content/th...-forumhome.jpg
http://www.m2-stil.com/wp-content/th...showthread.jpg
http://www.m2-stil.com/wp-content/th...statusicon.jpg
http://www.m2-stil.com/wp-content/th...si-buttons.jpg



Kurulum Ayrıntıları: http://www.m2-stil.com/vbulletin-3-8...si-turkce.html
Installation Details: http://www.m2-stil.com/vbulletin-3-8...e-english.html


UPDATED...

12.04.2010 - v1.1: profile page tabs problem and postbit avatar size problem has been corrected. page transition effects have been removed...


Enjoy..

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Faroz style 3.8.4 XHTML-CSS valid Emrah Kaya vBulletin 3.8 Styles 96 28 Dec 2013 10:55
blue and white style(Valid XHTML) / (Valid CSS) bellaa vBulletin 3.8 Styles 14 05 Oct 2012 09:56
Rosemary style 3.8.4 XHTML-CSS valid sematopdemir vBulletin 3.8 Styles 7 16 Nov 2009 10:33

  #61  
Old 10 Apr 2010, 11:34
Speedster123 Speedster123 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
selamlar forum sitemde portal kurulu burdaki hatayı nesıl düzeltebilirim menulerdeki linkler aşağıdaki gibi görünüyor. Forumda sorun yok portalda bu şekilde çıkıyor ;

http://prntscr.com/7vjh

birde Forum anasayfada konu başlıklarına eklenen iconlar konu başlığının altında görünüyor;
http://prntscr.com/7vjv

bunları nasıl düzenleyebilirim teşekkürler...

(I'm sorry . I'm don't speak english... )
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 11 Apr 2010, 23:33
Metin METE Metin METE is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Real name: Metin METE
Originally Posted by Speedster123 View Post
selamlar forum sitemde portal kurulu burdaki hatayı nesıl düzeltebilirim menulerdeki linkler aşağıdaki gibi görünüyor. Forumda sorun yok portalda bu şekilde çıkıyor ;

http://prntscr.com/7vjh

birde Forum anasayfada konu başlıklarına eklenen iconlar konu başlığının altında görünüyor;
http://prntscr.com/7vjv

bunları nasıl düzenleyebilirim teşekkürler...

(I'm sorry . I'm don't speak english... )
sorunu halletik sanırım
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 12 Apr 2010, 11:27
MrRem MrRem is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
EDIT:
Fixed.

Still need help with profile tabs.
Is the latest uploaded CSS file attached the corrected one?
Can I just download that and upload to my server to fix Profile Tabs not showing?

Last edited by MrRem; 12 Apr 2010 at 11:34.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 12 Apr 2010, 13:27
Markus79 Markus79 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
@MrRem
What was the problem?
For me the new CSS-file doesnt fix the problem?
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 12 Apr 2010, 14:03
Metin METE Metin METE is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Real name: Metin METE
Originally Posted by MrRem View Post
EDIT:
Fixed.

Still need help with profile tabs.
Is the latest uploaded CSS file attached the corrected one?
Can I just download that and upload to my server to fix Profile Tabs not showing?
Originally Posted by Markus79 View Post
@MrRem
What was the problem?
For me the new CSS-file doesnt fix the problem?
UPDATED...

12.04.2010 - v1.1: profile page tabs problem and postbit avatar size problem has been corrected. page transition effects have been removed...
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 13 Apr 2010, 08:51
MrRem MrRem is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Originally Posted by Markus79 View Post
@MrRem
What was the problem?
For me the new CSS-file doesnt fix the problem?
My original problem was the leaderboard ad but was easily fixed as i had left an additional <div> tag in which caused it to shift out of line.

I am downloading the update now to see if it fixes the profile tabs area.

EDIT: Tabs have appeared.



Although I'm sure there was an xboxlive one that is missing.
I'm going to check to see if that is just a template hook that was commented out again.


Also the template hooks on the Navbar.
They are commented out, but when commented back in, the links that appear dont display like the other Navlinks. Why is this?

This is the left hook uncommented:

Why are the links on the right?
Why are they in black and not like the rest of the theme?


I LOVE this theme and really want to just iron out the last few bugs

Last edited by MrRem; 13 Apr 2010 at 09:07.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 13 Apr 2010, 09:53
Metin METE Metin METE is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Real name: Metin METE
Originally Posted by MrRem View Post
My original problem was the leaderboard ad but was easily fixed as i had left an additional <div> tag in which caused it to shift out of line.

I am downloading the update now to see if it fixes the profile tabs area.

EDIT: Tabs have appeared.



Although I'm sure there was an xboxlive one that is missing.
I'm going to check to see if that is just a template hook that was commented out again.


Also the template hooks on the Navbar.
They are commented out, but when commented back in, the links that appear dont display like the other Navlinks. Why is this?

This is the left hook uncommented:

Why are the links on the right?
Why are they in black and not like the rest of the theme?


I LOVE this theme and really want to just iron out the last few bugs
in fact no error in the theme :/ only profile pages in tabs problem was due to page transition effects! also hurry up when i had forgotten to fix the size of postbit avatar.

all other errors! all user errors

e.g.

your problems on your top menu! have added a new link in the menu table and therefore not take it no style.

you have to do!

in header template find;

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

and this code over! in this way, you must add a new link;

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

OK!
__________________
...

Last edited by Metin METE; 13 Apr 2010 at 10:00.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 15 Apr 2010, 15:18
MrRem MrRem is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Can't I just move the template hook so it takes on a style?


Sorry to keep bugging you.
Since putting this theme as default, users have complained they are logged out after a while. I would suggest a "Remember Me" tick box on the Login Box at the top.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 15 Apr 2010, 20:06
l7azat l7azat is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
thx but i wanna it with AR dir ..

plz i tired to do that ... cane you help me ??
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 16 Apr 2010, 01:54
Losha's Avatar
Losha Losha is offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Very beautiful
You please
Conversion in Arabic from right to left

Installed
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 16 Apr 2010, 15:40
Metin METE Metin METE is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Real name: Metin METE
Originally Posted by MrRem View Post
Can't I just move the template hook so it takes on a style?


Sorry to keep bugging you.
Since putting this theme as default, users have complained they are logged out after a while. I would suggest a "Remember Me" tick box on the Login Box at the top.
OK! i'm be evaluation..

Originally Posted by l7azat View Post
thx but i wanna it with AR dir ..

plz i tired to do that ... cane you help me ??
Originally Posted by Losha View Post
Very beautiful
You please
Conversion in Arabic from right to left

Installed
i'm sorry. i do not have time to enter into details. vbulletin theme in my hand i should have been delivered. after barely help them.
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 19 Apr 2010, 05:33
haytham's Avatar
haytham haytham is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Real name: Haytham
Looks great but I would rather you put Installation Details here. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 19 Apr 2010, 08:15
Metin METE Metin METE is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Real name: Metin METE
Originally Posted by haytham View Post
Looks great but I would rather you put Installation Details here. Thank you.
Installation Details: http://www.m2-stil.com/vbulletin-3-8...e-english.html
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 19 Apr 2010, 09:18
MrRem MrRem is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
If using a thread with Prefixes, the thread title will not display at the top.

Ie in this DIV:
<div id="site-dizin" class="site-dizin">
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 19 Apr 2010, 21:55
Metin METE Metin METE is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Real name: Metin METE
Originally Posted by MrRem View Post
If using a thread with Prefixes, the thread title will not display at the top.

Ie in this DIV:
<div id="site-dizin" class="site-dizin">
i share the theme! i was working smoothly in the browser versions indicated.
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:31.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: