Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 14 Nov 2017, 22:44

Question Quick Reply Add Attachment link

I tried searching and searching (the search function does not really work either) and I cannot find anything here that shows how to modify the Quick Reply and add a link for attachments.

If someone could post a link to this deeply hidden template modification I would deeply appreciate it.
Old 13 May 2019, 21:11

Question

I have waited 2.5 years, anyone still use this board? LOL
Old 14 May 2019, 07:21

There was one mod that did give attachments in quick reply vbfoster lite it's in the mod graveyard here now and can not be downloaded, if you search for it on google there are plenty of vbulletin mod sites that still do have it so you could take a look how it was done.

I wouldn't install it on a live board though as it was moved to the mod graveyard here for a reason (I've no idea why though), I did try it at the time and the attachments from QR worked fine.