Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
AWCoding- Donation System Details »
AWCoding- Donation System
Developer Last Online: Apr 2012 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.0.x Rating: (17 votes - 4.94 average) Installs: 146
Released: 12 Sep 2010 Last Update: 16 Sep 2010 Downloads: 878
Not Supported DB Changes Uses Plugins Auto-Template Additional Files Translations  

THIS IS AN UPGRADE TO AWCoding- Donation System WITH OVER 3000 DOWNLOADS.

VBulletin 3.5.x+/3.6.x+/3.7.x+/3.8.x+/4.0.x+

CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE FOR MOD OF THE MONTH

CLICK HERE TO MARK MOD INSTALLED

AWCoding- Donation System *LITE*
Version 4.0.2
Release Date: 15th September 2010

Software Provided and coded by AWCoding

What Software Is:
Donation System LITE process', monitors, records donation payments. Donation System LITE will allow site Admins full control over their donations, with the ability to track monthly or yearly goals and perform multiple searches from your admincp. Donation System LITE is a complete system that controls donations and how they are received via backend interfacing between your vBulletin server and a payment method gateway server. The beauty of this marriage of servers is quite simply automation of the payment process as well as security of the transactions for both you, the administrator, and your users. With the Donation System LITE installed on your forums, you will be able to bring in that much needed income to not only keep your forums alive, but also to help defer costs of doing so to the users of your site without having to bug everyone and beg for money. This seamless integration of any payment method as your backend payment processor not only provides your user with a well known and safe payment processors, but you are saved the hassle of opening a merchant account with your banking institution as well as saves you time in the process as it takes only a few short minutes to sign up with current allowed methods of payment if you are not already an account holder there. It also keeps your users and you the site owner informed on the status of payments with its notification system built in.

Paypal | Alertpay | Google | Moneybookers | Authorize.net | E-Gold
*LITE* is NON IPN/API (PRO has IPN/API all automatic set it and watch the money roll in)

Easy to Transfer Payments From:
VSa - PayPal Donate
Cyb - PayPal Donate
PayPal Donations For vBulletin 3.5.0
This software in no way interferes in the other mods above so you can keep them installed and active while testing and merging over.

System Requirements
VBulletin 3.5.x+/3.6.x+/3.7.x+/3.8.x+/4.0.x+

DEMO

DEMO LINK

YOU NEED TO RIGHT CLICK OPEN IN NEW WINDOW OR TAB TO SEE FULL SIZE IMAGES

Images (out of date not updated since 1.0.0)
AdminCP

Pages

Version History

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Install Guide
Install Guide and Information

EXTRAS

AWCoding- Donation System *LITE* for vBAdvanced CMPS
Version 4.0.0
Release Date: 11th September 2010

What Software Is:
Donation System LITE vBAdvanced CMPS is an add-on for Donation System LITE and vBAdvanced. It fully integrates with both to allow for multiple module display (CenterBar and SideBar). It also automatically does everything for you as far as variables crossed over to CMPS and create the modules for you. All you have to do is set what page to display on.

System Requirements
VBulletin 3.6.x+/3.7.x+/3.8.x+/4.0.x+
AWCoding- Donation System LITE 1.0.0+
vBAdvanced CMPS 3.0.0+

Images
AdminCP

Pages

Version History

Install Guide

AWCoding- Donation System *LITE* for vBExperience
Version 4.0.0

What Software Is:
Donation System LITE add-on for vBExperience. It fully integrates with both to allow for points to be earned for vBExperience for users who donate through Donation System LITE.

System Requirements
VBulletin 3.7.x+/3.8.x+/4.0.x+
AWCoding- Donation System LITE 1.0.0+
vBExperience 3.7.14+
OR
vBExperience 4.0.0+

Images
AdminCP

Pages

Version History

Install Guide

AWCoding- Donation System *LITE* for MGC Chatbox
Version 4.0.0

What Software Is:
Donation System LITE for MGC Chatbox is an add-on for MGC Chatbox Notifications System. It add a user donated notification.

System Requirements
VBulletin 3.6.x+/3.7.x+/3.8.x+/4.0.x+
AWCoding- Donation System LITE 3.0.0+
MGC Chatbox 2.3.1+
OR
MGC Chatbox 3.0.0+/3.1.0+
OR
MGC EVO Chatbox Branding Free 2.3.1+/3.0.0+/3.1.0+

Images

Version History

Install Guide
None, just upload XML

Final words
Please check out my new vb4 upgraded website HERE, I know it was long overdue. You will see other products like Donation System, Subscription System, Credit Purchase System, Pirate Poker System.
Much more to come in the future stay tuned for: Product System, Advertisement System, and Raffle/Lottery System.
I sincerely hope that you enjoy this software.

LITE SOFTWARE LINKS:
Click Here
Click Here

Thank you!
Adam Ellis (AWJunkies)

Copyright
Donation System LITE 2010 by AWNetwork, Inc.

CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE FOR MOD OF THE MONTH

CLICK HERE TO MARK MOD INSTALLED

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Major Additions AWCoding- Donation System AWJunkies vBulletin 3.7 Add-ons 826 25 Jul 2012 11:52
Major Additions AWCoding- Donation System AWJunkies Modification Graveyard 33 22 May 2008 00:07

Old 14 Jul 2013, 15:51

Does anyone know of a way to export/import AWC subscriptions into vbulletin stock subscriptions?
Old 14 Jul 2013, 16:20

Originally Posted by Alfa1 View Post
Does anyone know of a way to export/import AWC subscriptions into vbulletin stock subscriptions?
This was actually a long and painful process for me.

What I did was export the 3 awc database tables (awc_subscriptions_data, awc_users, awc_payments) in csv format then manually transformed them into the default vb tables(subscriptionlog, paymenttransaction, paymentinfo). I had to use a few different vlookups, create new columns, delete some, rename, etc. After I was done transforming everything in excel, I truncated the 3 vbulletin tables and imported the new ones I created.

In the end, everything worked out perfect! I felt like I finally got rid of a virus that was slowly breaking my system.
Old 15 Jul 2013, 01:38

I hate it when people host images for a mod somewhere other than vbulletin.org. It seems they always end up moving them or deleting them and the mod then has no images. That is currently the case here. smh

Swapped 2 sites to Xenforo since vBulletin left me hanging for so long with the vB4 - PHP5 compatibility issues. Running PHP 5.5 with Xenforo with NO issues.
Old 07 Oct 2013, 19:53

I installed the new version for vb 4.x but now i can't get it to work :l when i try to visit the donation page and click on "pay with paypal" i don't get redirected to paypal but i get a normal browser refresh of my forum page.

Did anyone tried installing this version on Adam's website ? http://www.forumcoding.com/
Old 20 Oct 2013, 14:04

I uninstalled this and now i have this error on my site

Where it says blank I have masked my proper database name.

I have disabled hooks in the config file and my site is working but now I have been absolutely inundated with spam bots registering for the site, I tried to install this product again and while it was successfully installed the error persists, I realise this is a dead thread but can anyone help?
Old 20 Oct 2013, 17:26

Originally Posted by Bluefin221 View Post
I uninstalled this and now i have this error on my site

Where it says blank I have masked my proper database name.

I have disabled hooks in the config file and my site is working but now I have been absolutely inundated with spam bots registering for the site, I tried to install this product again and while it was successfully installed the error persists, I realise this is a dead thread but can anyone help?
Make sure you wiped all the Aw Donations files in your forum folders and there is nothing regarding the AW Donations in your plugins

Delete your forums cache when done...

This Plugin should be removed from vbulletin.org since DragonByte took it over fixed it made it better and renamed it...
Old 05 Jan 2014, 17:08

is this still working? looks like the website expired. http://www.forumcoding.com/ is there something else that people are using now.?
Old 05 Jan 2014, 17:43

This mod, http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=287053
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 21 Aug 2014, 15:27

I moved my site from http to https.
The donation awards are still being served from http. Does anyone know where / how to fix this?
Old 06 Nov 2014, 14:08

Hello,

is there an update for vbulletin 5 available?

regards,
Danny
Old 06 Nov 2014, 14:36

Nope, the developer stopped updating this mod in 2012

You could use this for vB5, http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=292766
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 26 Nov 2014, 11:53

Can you change the currency from USD? Or better; allow donations in multiple currencies?
Old 26 Nov 2014, 12:03

This is majorly outdated, you would be better off using, [DBTech] vBDonate Donations - PayPal Donate Manager v1 (vB4)
Old 26 Nov 2014, 12:09

Originally Posted by ozzy47 View Post
This is majorly outdated, you would be better off using, [DBTech] vBDonate Donations - PayPal Donate Manager v1 (vB4)
Noted. Thanks
Old 26 Nov 2014, 12:10

Yeah this was a good mod when it was actively developed, but the coder stopped working on it in 2012.