Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Links and Downloads Manager Details »
Links and Downloads Manager
Developer Last Online: Apr 2010 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is in the archives.
vB Version: 3.6.x Rating: (81 votes - 4.79 average) Installs: 659
Released: 19 Jun 2006 Last Update: 04 Feb 2008 Downloads: 8665
Not Supported DB Changes Uses Plugins Additional Files Translations  

Version 2.3.0 of LDM is now the official release. This works with both VB3.7 and VB3.8. You can obtain it here

Version 2.2.8 remains available here, with limited support.

04.02.08: patch-cat.xml 'extra' uploaded - see first post for information

27.10.07: Version 2.2.8-post1 uploaded
French translation of product installer uploaded (other language translations are in the main release zip)

Remember to back up your current database tables before upgrading.

What this is and does

LDM is a general-purpose link and file manager, which handles user uploads and downloads in a flexible way. A range of media players is integrated into LDM and others are included as plugin extras. LDM is described below in the first post of this thread, which also contains a brief list of the currently-known bugs.

This release of LDM works correctly with all VB versions 3.6.x and recent versions of vbadvanced.

Documentation, screen shots, etc, are provided as a Wiki at http://www.eirma.org/wikis/index.php...nloads_Manager

Thank you to everyone who has tested, given suggestions, helped with the translations, etc.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Major Additions Links and Downloads Manager AndrewD vBulletin 3.7 Add-ons 2047 26 Jun 2016 21:11
Links and Downloads Manager AndrewD vBulletin 3.5 Add-ons 2467 08 Apr 2010 16:24
Mini Mods [YouTube] Integration with Links & Downloads Manager (LDM 2.2.6) |oR|Greg vBulletin 3.6 Add-ons 41 26 Nov 2008 14:56

Old 21 May 2008, 11:26

Originally Posted by minimalize View Post
Hi,

is there any solution to integrate the ldm_new module into ajaxtabs (http://www.vbadvanced.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25189) ?

There are some instructions to build an own tab with vba modules but i did not get it working. Perhaps you can have a look at this andrew.
no idea?
Old 21 May 2008, 15:05

no idea?
I'll have a look, but I've been busy with the day job (our annual conference is running at the moment) - give me a few more days,
Old 26 May 2008, 18:28

Originally Posted by AndrewD View Post
I'll have a look, but I've been busy with the day job (our annual conference is running at the moment) - give me a few more days,
Ok, thatīs no problem.
Old 31 May 2008, 12:00

I have LDM installed and can access the admin side of it but I can't see how to access it from my forums as a normal logged in user. There's no sign that it even exists in the forums. Can someone give me some pointers?

Thanks,
Kevin
Old 31 May 2008, 12:17

Originally Posted by kevinh View Post
I have LDM installed and can access the admin side of it but I can't see how to access it from my forums as a normal logged in user. There's no sign that it even exists in the forums. Can someone give me some pointers?

Thanks,
Kevin
It's not done automatically, for good reason.

You have to create a link into LDM and there are several ways to do this. For example, you can edit your navbar template, create a forum link or use the vbadvanced modules.

Take a look at the wiki - http://www.eirma.org/wikis/index.php/Installing_LDM

If you upgrade to version 2.2.9 (which works with both vb 3.6 and 3.7), the installation also includes two plugins which automatically include LDM and LDM search to the main vb navbar.
Old 01 Jun 2008, 07:55

Ajax tabs

no idea?
I got this working with LDM.

See attached files, which are tabmodule scripts for the ldm_hot and ldm_new vba modules. Basically, they provide wrappers around the ldm scripts. You will need to edit them to pre-set variables which are normally preset on the vbadvanced page. (If this works and is popular, I'll see how I can pick up the values from the vba database tables.)

These wrappers require that you have already installed the ldm_new/ldm_hot modules, i.e. that your modules subdirectory contains ldm_new.php and ldm_hot.php. If not, copy ldm_new.php and ldm_hot.php from the development/vba_modules/php directory in the LDM release zip.

As far as I can tell, these work with ldm versions 2.2.8 and 2.2.9/vb 3 and vb 3.7
Attached Files
File Type: php tab-ldm-hot.php (1.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: php tab-ldm-new.php (1.7 KB, 11 views)
Old 02 Jun 2008, 13:37

Ldm 2.2.9

Version 2.2.9 of LDM is now the official release. This works with both VB3.6 and VB3.7. You can obtain it here
Old 02 Jun 2008, 14:35

See attached files, which are tabmodule scripts for the ldm_hot and ldm_new vba modules. Basically, they provide wrappers around the ldm scripts. You will need to edit them to pre-set variables which are normally preset on the vbadvanced page. (If this works and is popular, I'll see how I can pick up the values from the vba database tables.)

These wrappers require that you have already installed the ldm_new/ldm_hot modules, i.e. that your modules subdirectory contains ldm_new.php and ldm_hot.php. If not, copy ldm_new.php and ldm_hot.php from the development/vba_modules/php directory in the LDM release zip.

As far as I can tell, these work with ldm versions 2.2.8 and 2.2.9/vb 3 and vb 3.7
This works fine for me! Thank you for that.
Old 05 Jun 2008, 11:56

Could you please provide another tab for the search function?
Old 06 Jun 2008, 03:00

how can i disable the download section for this mod i just need the links part of it cause im using downloadsII
Old 07 Jun 2008, 07:24

Could you please provide another tab for the search function?
Attached. Works with ldm 2.2.8 and 2.2.9

However, If you are already using ldm 2.2.9, you also need the attached update to the vba module code and template, as I overlooked the vbulletin CSRF fix in the release version.
Attached Files
File Type: php tab-ldm-search.php (606 Bytes, 12 views)
File Type: php ldm_search.php (656 Bytes, 9 views)
File Type: xml ldm_search.xml (5.3 KB, 9 views)
Old 07 Jun 2008, 07:26

Originally Posted by Xphusion View Post
how can i disable the download section for this mod i just need the links part of it cause im using downloadsII
Disable uploads and allow_remote_downloads on the ldm admin settings page
Old 09 Jun 2008, 14:32

will this work on 3.7?
Old 09 Jun 2008, 15:00

Originally Posted by MalluCastle View Post
will this work on 3.7?
Use version 2.2.9 which you will find here: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=166094
Old 03 Aug 2008, 15:11

How does LDM stack up against the vBAdvanced Dynamics and Links Directory products? Anyone used both or done a good feature comparison? I need to manage links and a library of PDF files (with thumbnails).

Thanks - Jeff