Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 20 Jul 2019, 21:08
alex818 alex818 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
where can I download 3.8.11 Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 20 Jul 2019, 23:14
Meister2017 Meister2017 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Hello,

i have a self made unofficial 3.8.12 version (not from Paul M) which runs on PHP 7.4 Alpha 2 but unfortunately no diffs for it. Unfortunately my time is very limited to create the diffs.

best regards
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 29 Jul 2019, 18:56
lange lange is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Talking

Originally Posted by Meister2017 View Post
Hello,

i have a self made unofficial 3.8.12 version (not from Paul M) which runs on PHP 7.4 Alpha 2 but unfortunately no diffs for it. Unfortunately my time is very limited to create the diffs.

best regards
It's a good reason to follow you!


Ref.: https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/show...7&postcount=20
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12 Aug 2019, 13:41
RCK's Avatar
RCK RCK is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Hey Meister2017,

Thanks for the diff of vb4.2.5 !
Won't to mind to make the same kind of diff for vb3.8.11 ?

Cheers !
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12 Aug 2019, 14:39
Meister2017 Meister2017 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Originally Posted by RCK View Post
Hey Meister2017,

Thanks for the diff of vb4.2.5 !
Won't to mind to make the same kind of diff for vb3.8.11 ?

Cheers !
As I have already said, I have little time and no desire to work unpaid.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 13 Aug 2019, 10:45
Masterix Masterix is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Cool.
and where, i can pay what for 3.8.12 diffs?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 13 Aug 2019, 11:34
Meister2017 Meister2017 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Originally Posted by Masterix View Post
Cool.
and where, i can pay what for 3.8.12 diffs?
you can pay here with bitcoin:
Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:13.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: